Lecture: Video Editing
Speaker: Hu Bo
Venue: Room A307, Art Gallery, West Campus
Date: Tuesday, November 6, 2018
Hu Bo, born in 1978, is a film director and producer. He is an Executive Director/producer of Beijing Minghuige Culture Communication Co., Ltd. He is good at making documentaries, videos and advertisements. He has 20 years of experience in film and television work. He serves large state-owned enterprises, foreign companies, CCTV and portal websites. He has rich experience in film and television planning and production.
1. Basic introduction to film and television art
2. Decomposition introduces several creations about film and television
3. The core of each stage
4. The role of editing
5. The basic techniques of editing
6. Several secrets of editing
7. The role of montage
8. Communication question and answer session.
All are welcome.
The School of Arts and Design
[Translated by Ni Rongzi]