Hebei Province Government Scholarship Program
CATEGORIES OF APPLICANTS
1.Thegovernmentscholarshipis plannedforforeign studentsexcluding Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan studentswho study inthe relevant universitiesthat are subordinate totheEducation Department of Hebei Province. Theforeignstudentsshould befriendly to China, earngood grades,havegood moral character, including doctoral students, graduate students, undergraduates andnon-degreelong-termstudents who study language program for more than half a year.
2. Most programs are instructed in Chinese.MBA is instructed in English or Chinese.
CRITERIA & ELIGIBILITY
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and be in good healthholding foreign passport;
-Applicants for doctoral degree program must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants for master’s degree program must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
-Applicants for undergraduate program must have senior high school diploma with good academic performance and be under the age of 25.
- Applicants for Chinese language training program must have senior high school diploma andage16or above.
- Applicants must not ownChinese Government Scholarship, Confucius Institute Scholarship,scholarshipsawardedby their countries and scholarships of other types.
VALUES OF SCHOLARSHIP
The scholarship grants for outstanding foreign students’ learning tuition and living expenses during college.
Doctoral degree program
20,000RMB/one academic year/ person
15,000RMB/one academic year/ person
5,000RMB/one academic year/ person
2,500RMB/one academic year/ person
1. Application Form for Hebei Province Government Scholarship
2.Copy of passport (the page with photo)
3. Admissionapplication form with photo
4.Notarized highest diplomaandAcademic transcripts (photocopy)
6.Physical examinationformfor foreigners
7. HSK result ifthereis any, please also attached to the applicationdocuments
8. Application fee: 400 RMBfor language programs; 600 RMBfor undergraduate programs; 800 RMBfor master and doctoral degree programs, Application feeshould be paid after arrival.
Besides the materials above, international students who apply for undergraduate programs should also provide academic recordof senior high schooleducation, a photocopy of HSK-4 or above certificate and two recommendation letters. Students who apply for master’sordoctoral degreesshould provide academic record of undergraduate and masterstudiesrespectively, a photocopy of HSK-5 or above certificate, personal statement and recommendation letters from two associated professors or above.
Deadline of application submission
（1）Language programs：Application Materials submitted for spring semester are due on December 30th. Application Materials submitted for autumn semester are due on June 30th.
（2）Undergraduate programs：due on June 30th.
（3）Master and Doctoral degree programs：due onMarch 31st.
College of International Exchange,Yanshan University
No.438 Hebei Street, Qinhuangdao, Hebei Province, P.R. China. 066004
Contact: FENG Dan, ZHANG Wenli
School of International Education
438 W. Hebei Avenue, Qinhuangdao, Hebei Province, 066004, P.R. China.