Categories of applicants
1. Awarded only toPh.D. candidates, the scholarship is valid for 3 to 4 years for doctoralprograms.
2. Most courses areinstructed in Chinese.
Criteria and eligibility
1. Applicants must benon-Chinese citizens with a foreign passport and be in good health;
2. Applicants for doctoral degree programmust have a diploma of master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
3. Awardees ofChinese Government Scholarship, Confucius Institute Scholarship and otherscholarships will be not accepted for this Scholarship program.
Thescholarship covers the following:
●registration fee,tuition fee, and accommodation fee for dormitory on campus
●monthly allowance:CNY1400 for 12 months/year
●one–off settlementsubsidy: CNY 2000
1. Application Formfor YSU Scholarship;
2. Copy of passport(the photo page);
3. YSU admissionapplication form international students (with a photograph of the applicant);
4. Certifiededucational records, degree certificates or diplomas, and academic transcripts(photocopy);
5. Curriculum vitaeor resume;
6. Physicalexamination form for foreigners;
7. Copy of HSK-5certificate;
8. Personal statement;
9. Two letters ofrecommendation from professors or associated professors;
MAILINGADDRESS FOR APPLICATION DOCUMENTS:
College of International Exchange, YanshanUniversity
438 Hebei Street, Qinhuangdao, HebeiProvince, P.R. China. 066004
Tel: +86-335-8047570, +86-335-8053537
Please contact: He Ling, Ji Hongyue
ApplicationDeadline: May 20thevery year
Contact: FENG Dan, ZHANG Wenli
School of International Education
438 W. Hebei Avenue, Qinhuangdao, Hebei Province, 066004, P.R. China.